Saturday, August 04, 2007
What's an Anomaly?
I define myself as an Anomaly simply because I can think of no more apt description. An anomaly is something which appears to be something which is known but in fact, is quite different from what is expected or what is traditionally held to be true. I say what I mean and mean what I say which seems to be very rare in the world today. I am poor yet I remain far to the right of conservative. Oddly enough, my ideology probably defines me best as a Federalist or a Classic Liberal (For those who are not familiar with this term, it does not make me a liberal or a conservative but rather one who is unencumbered by beliefs in ANY party line and feels that ANY AND ALL government intervention should be and MUST be kept to a minimum. This is especially true when referring to a federal government which would not even have been legal according to the founding fathers) I am a hillbilly, which in all honesty, should itself allow me to bear the designation of being a minority. I am fairly intelligent and when those two factors are combined, my status among humans should be seriously considered as an endangered species. I am a proud American yet an expatriate due to the government both left and right and I am saddened and shamed by both parties. Who ever said politics was about parties? Maybe that is a major portion of the problem? Yet I digress. Suffice it to say that I am indeed very abrupt and some would even consider me offensive. One thing I am not however, is dull. I hope that I can get people here and that between us, we can actually generate actual conversations and assist those who are unwilling or incapable of learning how to once again, as the proud Americans they should be, thinking on their own! I am tired of seeing the nation I grew up to love being dumbed down and indoctrinated by anyone ... much less by the very people they tend to support. Will you help me in opening people's minds? Please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment