Well, I got my butt kicked pretty hard by the third (At the time the second worst but soon to be knocked down a notch) and the first worst storms in recorded local history. I lost my home, my rice field and a good deal more including ........ ohhhhhhh ...... everything I owned hehehehe. Still, enough crying and whining. I got back on my feet with the help of a couple of expatriate friends, one from Germany and one from Switzerland. I doubt seriously that I would be doing as well as I am now without their help. Anyhow, I have a lot of work to catch up on and a good deal of time without any work to generate any income so I have to catch up on that as well. I will be blogging here when I can but unfortunately, there are so many things irritating me with the world today, if I posted everything that I wanted, I would spend all my time here and not get any work done.
Welcome back!
Thanks
Ward
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment