Friday, August 04, 2006
Some people's kids
Okay, yeah, I write SEO articles, and many of them are very small and very simple and with the local economy like it is, that helps me to supplement my meager income. I may not put it on all of my resumes and I doubt I will brag about it in my senior years, but whatever helps helps. I average about ten bucks an article. While it may not be much, it all adds up at the end of the month and helps to pay my bills. Today I get some mo-mo who gets all upset because I consistently write articles for one or two dollars a piece (I think he needs some remedial math) and gets upset because I will not write his newsletters for two bucks a piece. Some people's kids huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment