Saturday, August 04, 2007

Congressional Democrats Hail Ethics Bill Approval - washingtonpost.com

Awwwww, I feel so much better now. The politicians say they are going to be honest now and I am so glad that they have all seen the errors of their ways and are going to be open and honest from now on!

Oh wait, they are politicians right?

Doesn't that mean they are always right about everything?

Doesn't it mean that they put aside their personal differences to enhance our great nation?

Doesn't merely being elected to office take one to the next spiritual and intellectual realm above and beyond us mere mortals?

Umm

Now I am confused?

Oh wait, I know what they are saying. Let me reach down and grab my ankles while they holler "Trust Me!" and tell me how it is not going to hurt at all. After all, they promise to be ethical now!

No comments: