I remember when I was growing up, I would hear the word "pork" and be reminded of dinner at Gramma's house with pork roast and sweet potatoes. Man, the whole house smelled so nice and it just made a kid feel good inside.
Now when I hear the word pork I think about an over-bloated federal entity redistributing my wealth in a manner that would make Mao Tse-Tung (Mao Zedung) proud.
One would think that a federal government that was violating the very Constitution that it is sworn to "Uphold and Defend against all enemies, foreign AND domestic." that it would tread a little more carefully. However, it would seem that the apparent ignorance and apathy of the American people have left these political party-people feeling both invulnerable and immune to having to answer for or be responsible for their actions. Illegal crimes are simply passed over and ignored because "everybody does it" which always worked great for the lemmings right?
Which amendment is it? I think another Fun History Quiz is in the making.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment