I. Anomaly

It seems as if I have been gone for a very long time ... but only because I have. It has been a struggle but I am finally back up and back in the game. I am changing my market now and getting into a little bit of Internet Marketing. Come back often to see how I am doing and if you do not care about that, maybe you can still learn from my mistakes. Thanks!

InstantBonusPage

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BREITBART.COM - Indian premier calls for end to killing of unborn girls

BREITBART.COM - Indian premier calls for end to killing of unborn girls

And sometimes the headlines are accurate ... sad, but accurate!
Posted by Anomaly1974 at 8:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Free Online Ads

Post Your Very Own Free Classified Ads Online -- Links Welcome

About Me

My photo
Anomaly1974
I am a Proud American and an expatriate living in the Philippines. I write, raise pigs, chickens and rice and I listen to a lot of music. Mostly I grieve over the conversion of a once great nation into a flailing democracy!
View my complete profile

Valuable Internet Marketing Tools

Article Drip Robot

Article Post Robot

Article to SWF Video

Forum Post Robot

Free One Way SEO Links

Instant Bonus Page

Internet Marketing Elite Club

Link Submission Service

Monthly Directory Submission Services

Traffic Python

Video Upload Pro

 

Welcome to the Eclectic Political Ward

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • July (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • January (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • March (2)
  • ►  2007 (42)
    • August (42)
  • ▼  2006 (43)
    • August (38)
    • July (3)
    • June (1)
    • May (1)